Thursday, January 20, 2022

KINGDOM TEXT XVI



KINGDOM TEXT XVI

When we speak the Living Word of God, it is released on this world and it takes effect. Say and repeat the following:  "I am the God who heals you. By Jesus' stripes we are healed." "His strength is perfected in my weakness. When I am weak, then I am strong." "There will be trouble in this world but stay in my peace, I have conquered this world." "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. With Christ, I am more than a conqueror."

Living with Jesus is not a ‘one day a week’ situation. It's also not calling Him only when your back is against the wall. It's acknowledging His presence every moment of your life whether good or bad, joyful or sad, obeying or sinning, peaceful or chaotic, loving or hateful. Jesus will celebrate with you, He will cry with you, He will correct you but He will always save you

Who condemns us? No oneJesus came to set us free. Christ Jesus who died and who was raised from the dead is at the right hand of Our Father negotiating and praying for us.  
(Romans 8)

HE IS RISEN
Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11

Jesus said, "You are blessed by Our Father, come and inherit the Kingdom that was prepared for you since the creation of this world. When I was hungry, you gave me food. When I was thirsty, you gave me drink. When I was a stranger, you welcomed me. When I was in rags, you clothed me. When I was sick, you visited me. When I was imprisoned by my sin, you came to see me." We will answer, "Lord, when did we do these things for You?" Jesus answered, "Whenever you did it to the least of your brothers and sisters, you did it for Me.“

We are living non-spiritual complacent lives filled with the false securities of this world. We are invited to live in God's Kingdom by accepting Christ as our mediator. We will really get to know God and start to live spiritual lives in a world full of His love and blessings, where miracles are the norm not the exception. 

How to pray using a Psalmist Approach:
1. Bring all your concerns before the Lord. Be honest. 
2. Acknowledge God's love, wisdom and power. Know that all things are possible with God. Place your trust in the Lord and surrender your free will to the Will of God. 
3. Look ahead and anticipate the good things that will be happening.  Make sure to do everything out of God's love and bless others. Thank and Praise God for His intervention & His resolutions. 

The Lazarus Story: Your spirit ... your connection to God was dead but is now reconnected when you asked Jesus to roll back the stone that kept you in the darkness. Your spirit came back to life and walked out into the light. Jesus forgave you for the many wrong choices you've made in your life. In return, you need to forgive anyone who hurt you in the past and get rid of bad habits as you escape from your old ways of thinking and renew your mind. Open your heart to God's love, His healing and guidance from His Holy Spirit. You will finally start to live your life to its fullest, filled with God's blessings.

Our objective when we pray is to glorify God by telling others how good He is, how powerful He is and how He has blessed us with unlimited and unconditional love.

When you forgive someone, you are freeing yourself of any negative connections (revenge, hate, anger, payback, etc.) and leaving justice to be dealt with entirely by Our Lord. A massive weight will be lifted from your shoulders. Jesus wants you to go one step further and ask God that your opponent be forgiven and blessed because they don't realize the implications of their actions. Remember, in order to be forgiven, we must first forgive

Imagine your physical self sitting side by side with your spiritual self. Both are watching a large screen TV that shows situations in your life. The physical side perceives what your senses tell you and is supported by the beliefs of this limited and imperfect world. The spiritual side is governed by the Living Word of God. There are no limits and everything works out for the best. The choices are death or life, curses or blessings. Choose life
(Deut 30:19)

To walk on water, you must focus on Jesus. This means you must believe in God and trust in His Son Jesus knowing that He is able to do all things. You need courageous faith to step out of the boat into the water. Don't look down!  Disregard everything that is happening around you. Keep your eyes on Our Lord & Savior. Focus!!! Jesus is your Life Guard.

Maundy Thursday?  At the Last Supper, Christ celebrated the Jewish feast of the Passover with His disciples and He instituted the New Covenant. For those who accept Christ, God promised that we would get to know Him and love Him, that His law would be written in our hearts, that our sins would be forgiven and that we would be His loving children for eternity. The word “Maundy” means command (e.g. mandatory). “A new command I give you: Love one another. In the same way that I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”  John 13:34

You are on trial for your sins. The penalty is death. Jesus defends you by stating that you did not realize the implications of your bad choices. You are found guilty. Jesus wants to assume your penalty. You agree. He suffers and dies for you. You are declared innocent and your connection to God is restored. You embrace Jesus with tears of gratitude. His love for you could not let you suffer and die. 
"He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him and by His wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

Christ died for you and rose from dead. These great events reconnected you to our God, the Creator, forever as His child. You can maintain a close relationship by always choosing God's ways and by sharing His love with others. You must die to our old ways and habits and rise from the dead to become a new person who will live a new life full of God's love and blessings. 

Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy and the God of Peace. He comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort others who are also in trouble, with the same comfort we received from our God. (2Corinthians 1)

My sheep hear my voice. I am knocking at your door. If you hear my voice and open the door I will come into your heart. I did not come to judge you but to save you. I came for you to have an abundant life. I give you eternal life so you may live forever and no one will ever snatch you out of my hand. There is nothing, physical or spiritual, that can ever separate you from my love. If you see me, you see the Father. The only way to the Father is through Me