Thursday, January 20, 2022

KINGDOM TEXTING XXXVII


KINGDOM TEXTING XXXVII

During desperate times, when something or someone is threatening our hope and we feel like giving up, we must turn from looking at the threat and instead look to our source of hope, and say “On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.”  Psalm 62

(Inspired by Psalm 91) I am in the presence of the Lord. I am at peace and secure because the enemy cannot approach me. The Lord is my protection and my strength, He is my God; on Him I lean and depend and in Him I confidently trust!  He will deliver me from any traps set by the enemy and from DEADLY PLAGUES. He will hold me in His hands and in His arms I can trust and find protection; His truth and His faithfulness will shield me. 
I will not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the evil plots and slanders of the wicked that come by day, nor of the PLAGUE that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprises and exterminates at midday. A thousand may fall by one side and ten thousand at my other side but this ominous danger cannot come near me. I will be able to observe everything and remain untouched in the secret place of the Most High. Because I have made the Lord my place of safety and the Most High my dwelling place, no evil will touch me and no PLAGUE or calamity will ever come near me. 
(Hold on to this promise from our Lord.)

Inspired by Psalm 91 (Part 2):
My Lord will assign His angels to watch over me, to accompany me, defend me and guard me as I obey and serve Him. They will hold me up so I won't even stumble as I walk and trample over anything that is dangerous because His love surrounds me. He will rescue me; He will elevate me because I know and understand Who He really is. I have a personal  knowledge of God's mercy, love and kindness. I trust and rely on the Lord, knowing that He will never turn His back on me, NO NEVER. I will call upon The Lord and He will answer me; He will be with me when I am in trouble, He will rescue me and honor me. He will bless me with a long life and He will give me eternal salvation through Jesus Christ. This IS the Word of God! So be it. 

This is VERY important, please share: When Jesus returned to Heaven, He said, ‘I am telling you nothing but the Truth, receive the Spirit of God who is now with you at all times. He is the same powerful presence that raised me from the dead. He now lives within you and is ready to teach you all things. He helps you, He comforts you, He guides you, He interprets your prayers to God, He is always on your side, He forgives you, He heals you, He leads you to the Truth and He brings you joy and peace.’ Start NOW to receive Him and to always depend on His leading. Be sensitive to His voice and obey Him. You will be given powers and abilities you never knew existed. Be ready for miracles, signs and wonders. 
‘As we approach the end, God will pour out His Spirit over His children.’

We live in a world that is contaminated by a deadly virus that is hereditary and contagious. It is full of lies and deceptions. The only true antidote is Jesus Christ, who must be taken internally and on a daily basis. He will remove the virus, allowing you to enter into God’s presence and live a life full of His love, favor and blessings.

When we experience God as He responds to our needs, we start to understand that there is a much Greater Plan that we must submit to.  We learn how to really pray, not for us but for God’s Will to dominate our existence. We learn to hear His voice clearly and we obey for the sake of the Greater Good to be done on this earth. We realize that we are only a tiny brick in an infinite Almighty Structure that will always prevail. When we pray, we set our needs aside. Instead, with all honor, respect and gratitude, we focus, listen, trust and obey the precious commands of our loving Father who created all things and placed them under the authority of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

How to Stay Healthy ... make sure you and your family enroll in the 
Jesus Health Insurance Plan & Coverage.

As I got older, I would call my mom every morning on my way to work. She always reminded me to “Stay Connected” with Heaven by praying the “Our Father” every morning, every evening and during difficult times. This will open the door to God’s Kingdom - His love and forgiveness - joy and peace will flow into my life. He helps me to turn away from wrong choices and bad habits and turn to a life full of blessings. 
Stay connected! 

Lord we place our friends who are ill, in Your Loving embrace. Please keep them safe and protected. In the Name of Jesus, we ask that You fill and flow through their minds, hearts, souls and bodies with Your forgiveness and healing, please remove all imperfections and unclean spirits and deliver them from the evil one. 
Please let the Will of God prevail over their lives forever. 

Jesus said, “Do you believe in Me now? Many of you have left My side but please come back to Me. I tell you this so that you may have peace. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows but have confidence and courage, because I have overcome this world for you.”

In the same way the Israelites placed the Blood of the Lamb over their doors to protect them from the Angel of Death. Please imagine sprinkling the Blood of Jesus, the Lamb of God, on their foreheads and on you, all your family and your home. His blood was shed to forgive us, to cleanse us, to protect us, to keep us healthy and to bring us peace. 
Jesus has overcome this world!!! 

If my children, who call my name, humble themselves and pray and seek my Will and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and I will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14